Tuesday, June 14, 2011

astray

salam..
:
:
bismillah
:
:
i think that i need to straight up my head back as ive went too far..too much dreaming maybe..too much thinking..n i knew already that this wasnt me..im drowned in my own world..without any assurance..n perhaps im lost in my own fantasy or imagination..*sigh *sigh *sigh...wake up nadia!

***

i might also ask 4 a-one-day leave from my supervisor *sounds desperate =p* as i will attend a program in Shah Alam ..i guess so...one of the committee members had already sent to me the tentative but unfortunately..i cant do anything as the internet is running so sloww...haihhh...*tonite is just not my nite la...haha =pp

***

well,its already late..have to go to bed now..as i have one more day to be filled up this week..eheh..sounds great kn??haha..hope so..hemm..*trying so hard to finish sidney sheldon novel "the other side of midnight" for the 3rd times..quite worry on my english..its getting poor..think so..haihh T_T

::take care people::
good nyte...
*someone had asked me what is katil baby in english..cradle kn?-_-"


No comments:

Post a Comment