Thursday, March 24, 2011

gloomy

salaam..

bismillah...
:
:
i just found myself to be so addicted to read others blog..well yes..they are indeed a good blogger..its not that they spill out every single thing they faced daily in their blog..but its the way they put it as a mere perspectives of life..eheheheh..well...im trying to improve myself by reading others blog 2...its good kan??

***

the day is gloomy...which had detained my bona fide intention to settle my laundry jobs..haha..and at last i turned to update my dear blog..hoho..im thinking of changing my blog layout which i considered it to be outdated and kinda boring...but...thinking of changing the layout might sort me to the so called too-benefited-job...while i hve a very important and crucial things to be done and settled...i dont even start anything for my finals...yess....as told and as schedule without doubt my first paper is on next tuesday...yeahhhhh!!! *pity me..kan??? =p

***

mis my ayah n my mama...living by yourself and with a quite far away distance from your home taught you how to appreciate your family..especially your siblings...i still remember..how hard it was having three others small sister brothers while you are the oldest..and you felt like you were left behind...well the truth is....its not...those days were the one which had taught you to a responsible and indeed an independent person..and now...my siblings are my everything...i tend to pamper my adek2 ans i`l try my best to fulfill their wishes...though sometimes the wishes are like 'gile k ape...mane akak nk cari benda tu seme..' or 'aihh...akak xde duet la dek....' or 'nanti...ble akak da kaye raye..akak beli..' haha..susa kn ade adek2??kdg2 merepeknye boley tahan la....haishh..~

***

need to straight up my head...finals are just in 3 days more...hoh hoh hoh...pray for me...ameen..

::take care people::
good luck and adios!!
::love::



No comments:

Post a Comment